This site will keep running normally and the on-site purchasing will be back as soon I find a good new payment partner that accept this kind of product for a good pricing.
- Join DeviantArt.com - https://www.deviantart.com/join/(if you're already a user at D.A., jump to step 2)
- Login - https://www.deviantart.com/users/login
- Buy points enough for your purchase - http://www.deviantart.com/account/points/
*Points can be bought via Credit Card use to have instant/fast validation (buy and have the points in the same moment or in a couple of minutes) or Paypal with a little delay in the point validation - a delay that can last a couple of minutes, hours or days depending on their payment processing system that, well, sometimes is really slow.
- Go to the product page - example http://bmtbguy.deviantart.com/art/Domina-s-Valley-Bundle-ONE-528168020
- Click the Purchase Button on the right side of the picture (you must be on a desktop computer or in a mobile browser compatible with desktop computer websites), accept the license and download the content.
- Try to download in another time - they use Amazon servers, that's good stuff but sometimes dues to internet traffic it gets slow and you can get a timeout error.
- If you can't download it after many tries, go to your orders page at https://www.deviantart.com/account/ , click details at the end of the line of the comic you ordered, then click the "Request Refund" button. That will send me a notification with your DA username and order number. Don't forget to write in the memo you had problems downloading and still want the comic and, if possible, your e-mail for contacting you.
- Also, if you want, go to my page http://bmtbguy.deviantart.com/ and send me a note telling that you want help with downloading the comic. I keep most of the contact inside D.A. for archiving, it is a proof that we did everything to resolve it.
- Use a desktop computer to browse the site.
- If you are in a mobile browser on a tablet or smartphone, go to the bottom of the product page and click "Switch to Desktop Site". This might fix most of the compatibility problems.
- If you are in a mobile browser that doesn't let you see the "Desktop site" even clicking "Switch to Desktop Site" you must change the browser mode: in some smartphones and tablets browsers you can change the preferences, deciding if it will show only the mobile or desktop version of the sites, change it to show the "Desktop Version".
- If you already have the points and the purchase option is not shown even after trying the steps above, please, go to my main page http://bmtbguy.deviantart.com/ and send me a note that I will help you with it.